
HAHA!
Batman: [In freefall, having bailed out of his plane] Batman to all points. I could use some air support. Since I can't fly. At all. [Continues to fall] Now would be good.
batman is my favourite justice league character!
Officer: [To the founding members of the League] Where's Batman?
Flash: Running late. The Batmobile, it lost a wheel. The Joker got away. [A soldier glares at him] That's what I heard.
Batman: Yeah. I've read the Odyssey.
Wonder Woman: No. No dating for the Batman. It might cut into your brooding time.
The following are from "The Great Brain Robbery" where Lex Luthor's and Flash's minds accidentally switch bodies.
Luthor: [In Flash's body, runs up to a mirror] If nothing else, I can at least learn the Flash's secret identity.
[Removes Flash's cowl, revealing the face of Wally West] ...I have no idea who this is.
[The Flash (In Lex Luthor's body) walks out of a bathroom stall.]
Dr. Polaris: *Ahem*
Flash: What?
Dr. Polaris:You going to wash your hands?
Flash: No. 'cause I'm evil.
Dr. Polaris: *Ahem*
Flash: What?
Dr. Polaris:You going to wash your hands?
Flash: No. 'cause I'm evil.
Flash-in-Lex: My fellow bad-guys. I, Lex Luthor -your leader- will speak now about...My, Lex Luthor's, plan. My...villanous, villanous plan. Question the plan at your peril!
Flash-in-Lex: You, evil-head guy! What's your part in this plan?
Flash-in-Lex: Lex Luthor is pleased.
Lex-in-Flash: Attention! The man you think is Luthor is actually a Justice Leaguer disguised as me. Repeat: he is not Luthor.
Flash-in-Lex: ...I, Lex Luthor, find that preposterous.
Flash-in-Lex: ...I, Lex Luthor, find that preposterous.
No comments:
Post a Comment