I'm in a comment-writing, icon-seizing, Bleach-ripping, QoA-reading, "Test tomorrow? Nah." sort of mood. My sister is like a hawk man..She's like a hawk!
I'm so not into this.
"The black cloud has passed," said Grimes. "Grimes is now going to enjoy his evening."
I'm so not into this.
"The black cloud has passed," said Grimes. "Grimes is now going to enjoy his evening."
from Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh
EDIT at 10:42pm: This has become as ridiculously selfish as it is because of this. Alas, and yet not. I push Reset.
2 comments:
... if 'hawk' = some code name for being a caring, loving, affectionate older sister concerned about her younger's sister test the following day ... then ... ok. =P
Hm. Actually I was referring to your hawkish looming over my shoulder, perpetual "What are you doing?" and "Get off the computer at 5:15!" attitude.
"[She] means to murder us!"
"No! Never!"
Even as I type this, you are peering over my shoulder. Like. A. Hawk.
Post a Comment