This is stuck in my head, and I can't get over the cool-ness of it! Basically, in the song "The Breaking of the Fellowship", there's this part when the boy Edward Ross starts singing "In Dreams", which is the "When the cold of winter comes..." song.
The ending of the song goes like this,
"When the seas and mountains fall
And we come, to end of days
In the dark I hear a call
Calling me there
I will go there
And back again."
And we come, to end of days
In the dark I hear a call
Calling me there
I will go there
And back again."
And it's just so awesome, because the real title for The Hobbit is The Hobbit or There and Back Again. Fran Walsh is amazing. And I love how the names of songs are the same as the chapter names in the books! It rocks, I tell you. It just rocks.
At length, Aragorn spoke. "As I have begun, so I will go on. We have come now to the very brink, where hope and despair are akin. To waver is to fall."
from The Return of the King by JRR Tolkien
No comments:
Post a Comment