Saturday, June 21, 2008

Touched down in Singapore at around 7am today. Unpacked speedily, rearranged my closet and bookshelf (because of new clothes and new books!), then slept at 11am with the intention of waking up at 12:30pm.

Woke up at 7:15pm. Am officially jet-lagged yet "well-rested!" since I slept the equivalent of 11pm to 7:15am Kentucky time. Superb job, I congratulate myself!

As for America - I did love it. Very much so. The trip back made me realise some things about myself and what I want to do in life. No matter what may happen in the future, however, I still believe that my family was meant to move to Singapore. And as He's done all through my past, He will guide me through my future, wherever that may be.

Despite any melancholy funk, post-vacation blues, and strong resentment against this accursed humidity you may see me exhibit - believe me when I say I'm glad to be back. Consider the horizon brought.


Saw this guy in Chicago. Really really like him.

No comments: