Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sokka [after finding Pakku married Gran-Gran]: Welcome to the family, Gramp-Gramp!
Pakku: [winces] You can still just call me Pakku.
Sokka: [thinks for a moment, then eagerly] How about Grampakku?!
[pause]
Pakku: No.

Toph: Wait a minute...has anyone noticed that Momo is gone too?
Sokka: [horrified] Oh no....I knew it was only a matter of time! [runs to Appa] Appa ate Momo!! [opens Appa's mouth] Momo, I'm coming for ya, buddy!
Katara: Sokka, Appa didn't eat Momo. He's probably with Aang.
Sokka: [halfway into Appa's mouth] That's just what Appa wants you to think!
Zuko: Get out of the bison's mouth, Sokka.

Iroh from the play: Prince Zuko, you must try this cake.
Zuko from the play: I dont have time to stuff my face. I must capture the Avatar and regain my honor.
Iroh from the play: While you do that, maybe I'll capture another slice. [Starts eating the cake]
Zuko from the play: You sicken me.
Real Zuko [about the play]: They made me look stiff and completely humorless.
Real Katara: Actually, I think that actor's pretty spot on.
Real Zuko: How can you say that?!
Iroh from the play: Let's forget about the Avatar, and get massages.
Zuko from the play: How can you say that?! [Katara grins, and Zuko grimaces]

No comments: