Sunday, July 27, 2008

Dave: What we need is a name.
Brian: I made my suggestion.
Zach: Yeah, and we vetoed "The Harry Potters". Next.
Brian: So, yours is better?
Zach: "Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert" is memorable and classy.
Brian: I run out of breath every time I say it.
Zach: You've got asthma, dude! You run out of breath saying your name!
Dave: Yeah, Brian, we can't work our name around your respiratory illnesses...
Brian: Even without an inhaler, "Follow Them to the Edge of the Desert" is too long.
Zach: Yeah, but when we get famous, our fans will shorten it to FTTTEOTD.

Rory: The sandwiches are for the dancers.
JESS: I’m dancing on the inside.

Lorelai: I need a great dance partner this year, someone strong, non-klutzy with lots of stamina. Ooh! How tall is that guy?
Luke: Mrs. Coutler is about 6'2.

2 comments:

claire said...

I liked the Harry Potters better.

Mel said...

I like 'Follow them to the Edge of the Desert' better than 'Hep Alien', which was the one they finally chose. Hehe.

Gilmore Girls is so harsh on geeks! Poor Brian..